- Search Engine Optimisation Manager (SEO) | London | Barclays | Highly Competitive
- Lead Software Engineer | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Senior Software Engineer (PHP, Node.JS, React, Mongo, Chef) | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Web Developer (Node.js) | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Digital Services Assistant (Customer Contact Team) | Bournemouth | Stonewater | 20,000 to 29,999
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
|Salary Band:|| |
40,000 to 49,000
|Salary Details:|| |
£40k + excellent ben package
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
|Closing Date:|| |
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Designer to join this prestigious cosmetic brand. Working in their Creative Studio under an inspirational creative head and talented team of designers, copywriters, art directors, retouchers and production staff. Operating like a creative agency, the ideal candidate will thrive in our fast-paced environment, working in a holistic approach to deliver innovatively creative, commercially viable material to brief. You will be bouncing ideas off of some incredibly passionate, creatives, as well as line-managing interns and junior designers.
If you’re a hands-on creative by nature, with plenty of experience taking briefs, sharing fresh ideas, and working closely with everyone involved to make those ideas come to life, you could be exactly who we are looking for.
• The role will cover the creation of posters, in-store promotions, POS, ads, leaflets and much more for our global markets, presenting your work in regular creative reviews. You will cover all areas, from copy to packaging, to support a 360-degree approach and promote shared learning. The role will be contributing to the delivery of creative strategy, translating and influencing the creative direction. You’ll help to develop the delivery of strong, innovative creative concepts ensuring brand consistency through visual and copy guidelines.
• Ideally you will have exposure to the cosmetic industry, but this isn’t vital, a background in fashion, music and culture and a demonstrable understanding of design trends within your work. Working with the Head of Creative, you will develop and maintain good working relationships with the relevant teams across the business, ensuring all verbal and written briefs are translated into creative communications and material that fits with the brand and creative strategy. You will be a confident client facer, pitching, presenting and developing client relationships with experience in collaborating with a design, copy, packaging team. You’ll need excellent creative crafting skills – ideas, typography, layout, colour, composition, materials etc aswell as hands on mac skills and print production knowledge.
Please email cv and relevant work samples asap. The client offers a great benefits package and they occupy stunning offices in South London – close to excellent transport links.