- Online Content Editor – International Websites | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Digital Producer | London | Havas People | 30,000 to 39,999
- Scrum Master - Core Tribe | Sheffield | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Contact Centre Team Manager (German Speaking) | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Digital Marketing Manager | Wokingham | Leaders | 40,000 to 49,000
Lean Enterprise Architect
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
Lean Enterprise Architect
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Senior Manager / Director
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
|Closing Date:|| |
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have team Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
To support the central architecture function. Key areas for this role would be in improving our general governance, coordinating other cross-tribe projects (e.g. web site marketing/analytics/personalisation tools), ensuring design review processes work, new and existing vendor engagements are properly managed, high level documentation for compliance and service management is kept up to date, coordinate enterprise wide data architecture and data protection concerns, help document and communicate our technical roadmap, preferred technologies and so on.
Can you help fix this problem…
We are a business that values our Tribes' autonomy and devolved responsibility but as we have grown we need someone to work with the Chief Architect to provide a central architecture and governance function. We need to improve coordination across Tribes and improve some of our governance processes, without losing the agility that has helped us succeed so far. Specifically, we need someone who can help us by:
- Taking a lean, agile, pragmatic and commercial approach to solving business problems.
- Ensuring the architecture processes are understood and work well in a highly agile environment without creating bureaucracy. Examples include improving the agile design review, managing new and existing vendors.
- Being the design authority for cross-cutting projects that don't fit neatly into one (or even two) Tribes to coordinate with the Tribes and ensure the projects succeed
- Working with compliance teams for Data Protection, PCI and gambling regulation to ensure processes are fit for purpose, and models and documentation are maintained
- Working with Service, Procurement and Legal teams to improve the way we manage and select partners and service providers
What experience you will need…
- A senior architecture role (enterprise or wide domain) in a very agile, constantly changing environment, working with in-house and Third Party dev teams and external COTS vendors
- Significant Application Architecture in high volume, transactional B2C businesses, ideally in the online Gambling sector.
- Presenting to, influencing and working with senior stakeholders in Technology and across the wider business, including Directors and Heads of Department
- Working with a variety of stakeholders to develop governance processes that provide a balance of agility and control
- Working in regulated environments - ideally in the gambling industry, but experience in other regulated industries is useful - providing compliance documentation and working with the regulators during consultations to ensure regulation is fit for purpose.
- Developing, documenting and maintaining controls for PCI and Data Protection. Experience of analysing and implementing the requirements of the upcoming GDPR would be useful.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.