- Designer (9 month contract) | London | DesignStudioPeople | 30,000 to 39,999
- Digital Marketing Director | UK | C4Media | Highly Competitive
- Marketing Designer | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Graphic Designer / Photographer | London | SL Resources | 20,000 to 29,999
- Search Engine Optimisation Manager (SEO) | London | Barclays | Highly Competitive
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
|Salary Band:|| |
30,000 to 39,999
|Salary Details:|| |
£30-35k + excellent bens
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
|Closing Date:|| |
Our client is a leading PR firm and looking for a PRODUCER to join their small production team within their creative studio. You must be experienced in a broad range of production types and ideally have the ability to edit. You will work with an established network of third parties to exceed client expectations and manage client finances. Working along side the content producer they will be expected to manage workflow, internal processes and expectations to deliver high-end client solutions in a prompt and cost-effective manner. Working on a variety of projects including Online videos , sizzle reels, mood films, corp internal comms, 3dAnimation, holograms and VR films, animations and cartoons, webcasts, event films and media training so experience in these different areas is advantageous although training can be given for specific areas if necessary. The role would start initially with the producer managing smaller budget projects independently whilst working with the Content Producer and Snr Producer on bigger client projects (up to £175k client productions).
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Working with the Content Producer assess each project with a focus on strategy, creative, budget and capacity, preparing briefing docs for clients and suppliers. Briefing suppliers.
• Have a understanding of the process of video production so that you can manage all stages of the production, working with the content producer logging and updating projects and liasing with internal and external clients. Perparing and updating production documents and QC for productions across the agency.
• Develop informed and detailed cost estimates, and budgets for projects and ensuring billability and capacity targets are met.
• Offer creative solutions to account team briefs, writing creative proposals and scripts, attending brainstorms.
• Communicate clearly and articulately, describing creative and technical aspects in detail , presentation of ideas,
• Build and maintain strong relationships with account teams, offering strategic counsel to both account teams and clients, be a source of inspiration within the agency for creative video content.
Online and Content Research
• Conduct extensive online research, • Research trends in multimedia platforms and the blurring of the TV and digital space
• Be an in-house expert on techniques and trends in video creation, understanding of camera operation, lighting and audio, ideally some editing would be great but not a deal breaker
Core Skills/Technical Skills
• Passionate about producing multi-media, TV and online content
• Proficient with excel and PowerPoint
• Editing on Premier and a general knowledge of CC suite of programs