- Software Engineer (PHP, Node.JS, React, Mongo, MySQL) | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Platform Engineer / DevOps Engineer | Sheffield | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Digital Services Assistant (Customer Contact Team) | Bournemouth | Stonewater | 20,000 to 29,999
- Marketing Designer | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Digital Marketing Director | UK | C4Media | Highly Competitive
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
|Salary Band:|| |
30,000 to 39,999
|Salary Details:|| |
Up to £32,000
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
|Closing Date:|| |
Salary: Up to £32,000
Ealing W5 2AU
Are you ready to transform?
It couldn’t be a more exciting time to join Catalyst, especially as a designer!
Joining our Transformation team your creativity, ideas and ability to turn concepts into great design will help define and develop our internal and external identity.
You will be an expert in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, experienced in great digital design and brilliant at filming and editing videos to make a big impression.
Catalyst is one of the leading housing associations in London and the South East, using the commercial side of our business to drive and invest in our social purpose of providing homes to those who need them most.
It’s a fascinating time for the housing sector as well as Catalyst as we look to achieve ambitious targets around growth, being a great employer and providing excellent places to live.
If Catalyst sounds like a place you’d like to develop your career and you’re flexible, outcome focused, and take pride in stretching yourself to produce the very best designs we’d love to hear from you.
To Apply: Please click on the apply link below. You will be re-directed to this vacancy on the Catalyst Housing Association Careers site where you will need to register and submit your application
- Business Intelligence - Systems Development Team LeaderBristolChance to work on key strategic projects
- Head of Technology - Bet Customer TribeLeedsSignificant experience within an agile environment
- CRM Innovation AnalystLeedsPart of the CRM, Strategy & Insight and Core Data teams