- Media Manager - Sky Games | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- User Experience Researcher | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Software Engineer in Test | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Scrum Master - Account / Core | Sheffield | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Campaign Analyst - Maternity Cover | Manchester | Bupa | Highly Competitive
Accounts Payable Assistant
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
Accounts Payable Assistant
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Junior / Executive Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
|Closing Date:|| |
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have team Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Assisting with the end to end process of supplier accounts from the day to day processing of invoices, to the resolution of queries and account statement reconciliations
- Dealing with and resolving supplier queries whilst maintaining a professional and responsive relationship.
- Working closely with internal colleagues and departments to resolve queries.
- Coding and approval of employee expenses.
- Ensure that all invoices are processed as per business guidelines.
- Statement Reconciliations.
- Assisting with Payment runs.
- Participate in any ad hoc activities in line with business requirements.
Key Characteristics and Experience
- Strong, proven Accounts Payable experience.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise and balance multiple activities.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be proactive with good attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible, reliable and confident self-starter.
- AAT Studier (preferred).
Working 37.5 hrs per week, between the hours of 0900-1730, Monday to Friday
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.