- Graphic Designer / Photographer | London | SL Resources | 20,000 to 29,999
- Lead Software Engineer | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Football Trader | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- CRM Innovation Analyst | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Web Developer (Node.js) | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
CRM Decisioning Analyst
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
CRM Decisioning Analyst
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Junior / Executive Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
|Closing Date:|| |
Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have team Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Working as a key member of the CRM Decisioning team to build and develop our marketing communications strategy to our existing customers. Working closely with the product marketing teams to turn their monthly promotional briefs into a contact strategy, whilst ensuring our established journeys are kept front of mind. Striving to ensure we are continually improving everything we do through reviewing insight available and exploring new data we could utilise for personalisation.
- Driving margin per customer by building and maintaining a complex system of multi-channel, multi-product customer lifecycle communications.
- Working with our marketing teams to interpret their campaign briefs into usable data and customer segments that will lead to the best possible ROI.
- Ensuring weekly campaign traffic is managed and that campaign clashes are prioritised and accounted for properly.
- Maintaining the Quality Control processes across all campaigns - making sure they are kept true to briefs and that data accuracy is upheld.
- Regularly reviewing and interpreting reports, driving change based on the results.
- Exploring our database and exploiting data available in order to deliver a more targeted, personalised experience to our customers.
- Analytically minded with a keen eye for detail
- Strong background in SQL and Database queries
- Experience of CRM within an online or ecommerce environment.
- Experience of CRM tools (IBM Campaign / Unica/ Alterian/ SAS etc)
Working 37.5 hours per week, between the hours of 0900 - 1730 Mon-Fri (Bank holidays included)
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 200,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
- Business Intelligence - Systems Development Team LeaderBristolChance to work on key strategic projects
- Head of Technology - Bet Customer TribeLeedsSignificant experience within an agile environment
- CRM Innovation AnalystLeedsPart of the CRM, Strategy & Insight and Core Data teams