- Designer (9 month contract) | London | DesignStudioPeople | 30,000 to 39,999
- Digital Marketing Director | UK | C4Media | Highly Competitive
- Marketing Designer | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Graphic Designer / Photographer | London | SL Resources | 20,000 to 29,999
- Search Engine Optimisation Manager (SEO) | London | Barclays | Highly Competitive
CRM Innovation Analyst
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
CRM Innovation Analyst
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Junior / Executive Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
|Closing Date:|| |
Sky Betting and Gaming aims to bring the excitement of sports betting, casino, poker and bingo to a rapidly growing number of customers in the betting and gaming market. Through our close relationships with Sky Sports we can provide a unique opportunity to deliver a real experience that makes us stand out in the online gaming sector. We're striving to be the best digital business in the UK and we're well on our way, this year we've been nominated as one of The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for as well as bagging a handful of accolades at the 2015 EGR awards and we're not planning on slowing down anytime soon! From our base in Leeds and across all our sites, we are experiencing rapid growth and are constantly looking for the best talent to help us in our continued success. Are you in?
Embedded within our Data tribe, this role is a key member of the CRM Innovation team reporting directly to the CRM Innovation Manager, and will involve a great deal of collaboration and interaction across our CRM, Strategy & Insight and Core Data teams.
- Maintain and interpret a suite of reports which measure the impact of CRM lifecycle campaigns, identifying any trends or anomalous behaviour and providing appropriate supporting commentary and additional insight.
- Through detailed measurement and analysis, develop a clear understanding of the impact CRM has on customer behaviour across a wide range of contact channels, suggesting the priority for strategic focus and areas for optimisation.
- Develop a clear understanding of the customer base and how the behaviour of customers varies by product and segment.
- Support the CRM and commercial teams with the production of timely ad-hoc analysis which shows the incremental benefit covert campaigns have on the number of active customers and financial KPI's.
- CRM Planners - Work with the planners to interpret and communicate regular reporting which is then used to guide the overall contact strategy.
- CRM Decisioning Colleagues - Work with the team to ensure all campaigns are designed & built to be measurable, consistent and optimised.
- CRM Communications Team - Assist the communications team with measurement of A/B tests and other optimisation programmes.
- Strategy & Insight - Work with S&I to drive & optimise segmentation of the customer base and to ensure a consistency in the KPI's and presentation of reporting and analysis.
- CORE Data team - Work with the data team to improve the accuracy of data and to deliver efficiencies in reporting.
- Strong SQL skills
- Data mining background
- BI tool exposure (Business Objects, Tableau etc…)
- Numerical / Analytical degree or equivalent
- Logical and a keen eye for detail
- Exposure to Big Data
- MS Office suite in particular strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday between the hours of 0900 - 1730
As a valued employee, you will receive free Sky + HD and Broadband, as much free Yorkshire tea as you can drink (we are in God's country after all), or the stronger stuff if you're more of a coffee connoisseur. A digital private healthcare scheme along with Herman Miller chairs to ensure your derriere is as comfortable as possible whilst you're innovating and a pension scheme that will send you jet setting off into retirement. All this in a flexible working environment with some of the best minds in the industry help make Sky Betting and Gaming a really great place to work (if we don't say so ourselves). So come join us, one sugar or two?
Grow with Sky Betting and Gaming
- Head of Technology - Bet Customer TribeLeedsSignificant experience within an agile environment
- Marketing DesignerSouth West LondonLooking for an innovative, highly talented & engaging Marketing Creative
- Business Intelligence - Systems Development Team LeaderBristolChance to work on key strategic projects