- Online Content Editor – International Websites | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Digital Producer | London | Havas People | 30,000 to 39,999
- Scrum Master - Core Tribe | Sheffield | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Contact Centre Team Manager (German Speaking) | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Digital Marketing Manager | Wokingham | Leaders | 40,000 to 49,000
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
South West London
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Junior / Executive Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
|Closing Date:|| |
Based in London, Oddschecker is the UK's #1 Odds Comparison site. The UK online gambling industry has been one of the fastest growing, exciting and technologically innovative sectors over the last 5 years and Oddschecker sits right in the centre of it. Established 15 years ago, we are now owned by a private equity group (CVC) and together we have big plans for game-changing investment and growth both in the UK and Internationally. This is an incredible time to join our team of 50 motivated, hardworking and fun loving individuals, who are all determined to achieve great things together in the coming year.
Oddschecker are closely aligned with one of Europe's biggest bookmakers in Sky Betting and Gaming (as part of CVC) whom work closely with Oddschecker at the forefront of the industry.
Who are you?
Oddschecker is looking for an innovative, highly talented and engaging Marketing Creative. A designer with experience working across marketing briefs for either an agency or in-house. We need a designer who will react quickly to briefs, proposing different creative routes, whilst showing a clear understanding of the needs of the marketing team, and our target audience.
You will have a passion for design, marketing, digital and sports. You'll be continually learning with a grasp of what's best practice and great to use now and what's on the horizon. You'll relish being the go-to person in the business for marketing design, working across landing pages, email, social media, content, display banners and print. You'll work closely with our Head of Marketing to ensure our brand guidelines remain relevant and deliver on the business strategy. A strong communicator you'll lead in marketing design, to take our assets to a new level.
You're accomplished in all the standard software packages that a designer needs to get the job done. You've got a varied toolbox to select from whether it be, sketching out ideas, or creating concepts, before executing first class creative collateral.
The role of Marketing Designer at Oddschecker
As a core member of the team you'll be required to:
- Own, manage and execute the design of marketing and advertising assets adhering to the brand guidelines
- Development and design of web landing pages and promotional material for campaigns including email marketing, social media, content infographics, web banners and print material
- Work closely with the marketing team to communicate design solutions that meet customer and business requirements
- Participate in regular ideas sessions with the rest of the marketing team
- Go beyond the requirements of the creative brief, showcasing different potential creative routes where time allows, and be willing to challenge other team members
- Have an understanding of HTML and CSS
- Multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, results driven organisation.
Experience required for the role of Marketing Designer at Oddschecker
Key skills and experience would ideally include:
- A portfolio you're proud of that demonstrates strong creative design skills
- Experience of designing for mobile, tablet and desktop platforms
- You're a passionate designer with a track record of designing marketing collateral, showing an understanding of the different needs of each marketing channel
- Evidence of creating and working to brand guidelines, but also willing to innovate on and challenge these
- Excellent communicator, skilled in explaining your creative concepts; showing confidence in your own abilities and ideas
- A conceptual thinker with an aptitude for sharing and learning new skills
- A hard-working 'can do' attitude with an appreciation of team camaraderie
- A knowledge of sport, and/or the gambling industry, beneficial
What you'll bring fresh out the box:
- Great attention to detail, organisational skills and a capacity to manage your workload
- A natural creative, driven by designing stand out marketing creative
- Motivation to research and be prepared for the trend and culture shifts in the digital world
- Personable and sociable, you put your designs out there, get involved with everything that's going on, input ideas across the whole marketing team, and don't hide behind your desk
On offer is a competitive salary, a planned out career, bonus and a great benefits package so apply now!