- Platform Engineer / DevOps Engineer | Sheffield | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Designer (9 month contract) | London | DesignStudioPeople | 30,000 to 39,999
- Marketing Designer | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Graphic Designer / Photographer | London | SL Resources | 20,000 to 29,999
- Test Lead | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
South West London
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Junior / Executive Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
|Closing Date:|| |
Based in London, Oddschecker is the UK's #1 Odds Comparison site. The UK online gambling industry has been one of the fastest growing, exciting and technologically innovative sectors over the last 5 years and Oddschecker sits right in the centre of it. Established 15 years ago, we are now owned by a private equity group (CVC) and together we have big plans for game-changing investment and growth both in the UK and Internationally. This is an incredible time to join our team of 50 motivated, hardworking and fun loving individuals, who are all determined to achieve great things together in the coming year.
Oddschecker are closely aligned with one of Europe's biggest bookmakers in Sky Betting and Gaming (as part of CVC) whom work closely with Oddschecker at the forefront of the industry.
What will you do as a Tester at Oddschecker?
This is an opportunity to become an integral part of the Oddschecker QA team, playing an important part in our product development and success.
You will roll out test strategy across all Oddschecker platforms, including UK and international products. You'll work closely with product and software development teams to understand the products, followed by running test programmes to uncover bugs and improve the quality of the finished product.
You'll work across various projects, working closely with the Test Lead and one other Tester. Your feedback will be crucial on the development of our products and you'll have the chance to provide insightful feedback which determines future strategy.
Key responsibilities of a Tester at Oddschecker
- Responsible for managing all types of testing (automation, regression, performance, security)
- Roll out testing strategy across all platforms (web, mobile and native)
- Responsible for rolling out testing strategy and enforcing best practices
Experience required of the Tester at Oddschecker
The candidate should be proficient in working as part of a team, a self-starter who has a keen interest in sports and the betting industry.
- 1+ years' experience in QA / Testing
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Open source testing frameworks, including JMeter, Selenium.
- Automated testing across multiple platforms (web, mobile and native)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to work across wider teams confidently
- ISTQB-BCS Certified
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools (Jenkins, Team City or Hudson)
- Experience working with distributed version control (Git, mercurial)
You will be entitled to a fantastic benefits package and bonus scheme, in a role that is central to the growth of the business.
- Business Intelligence - Systems Development Team LeaderBristolChance to work on key strategic projects
- Test LeadSouth West LondonOpportunity to lead the Oddschecker QA team, in a central role within the business
- Search Engine Optimisation Manager (SEO)LondonAchieve digital commercial engagement with our customers