- Full Stack Developer – Cloud Applications | Daresbury | CiiVSOFT | Highly Competitive
- Online Trading Web Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Online Test Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Online Systems Business Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
South West London
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
|Closing Date:|| |
Based in London, Oddschecker is the UK's #1 Odds Comparison site. The UK online gambling industry has been one of the fastest growing, exciting and technologically innovative sectors over the last 5 years and Oddschecker sits right in the centre of it. Established 15 years ago, we are now owned by a private equity group (CVC) and together we have big plans for game-changing investment and growth both in the UK and Internationally. This is an incredible time to join our team of 50 motivated, hardworking and fun loving individuals, who are all determined to achieve great things together in the coming year.
Oddschecker are closely aligned with one of Europe's biggest bookmakers in Sky Betting and Gaming (as part of CVC) whom work closely with Oddschecker at the forefront of the industry.
This is an opportunity to lead the Oddschecker QA team, in a central role within the business. You will be responsible for the overall output for the Test team, which will include management responsibilities, as well as stakeholder management across internal teams.
You will define testing strategy for all Oddschecker platforms, across our UK and international products. The role will require working closely with product and development teams to ensure a consistent strategy is implemented to ensure consistent quality across all the Oddschecker platforms.
This is a very visible role within the business and you should be proactive and ambitious, with the ability to manage expectations in order for us to develop the best products.
- Responsible for defining testing strategy and enforcing best practices
- Responsible for managing all types of testing (automation, regression, performance, security)
- Define automation testing strategy across all platforms (web, mobile and native)
- Grow and mentor the QA team
Key Characteristics and Experience required
The candidate should be proficient in working as part of a team, A self-starter who has a keen interest in sports and the betting industry.
Knowledge of the following technologies:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in QA / Testing
- Experience of designing acceptance test criteria for functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience in managing QA/testing teams
- Open source testing frameworks, including JMeter, Selenium.
- Woking across multiple teams
- Automated testing across multiple platforms (web, mobile and native)
- ISTQB-BCS Certified
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools (Jenkins, Team City or Hudson)
- Experience working with distributed version control (Git, mercurial)
On offer is a competitive package with a great bonus and benefits scheme.