- User Experience Researcher | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- InfraSec Project Manager | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- iOS Swift Developer | Hammersmith and Fulham | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- CRM Planner | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Project Manager - Creative Operations 12 month FTC | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
Account Resolution Team Advisor
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
Account Resolution Team Advisor
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Graduate / Entry Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
|Closing Date:|| |
Based in Leeds city centre, Sky Betting and Gaming has grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies, with a strong track record of digital innovation, receiving five prestigious awards at the 2014 EGR awards. As a pure online business with a mobile first ethos that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to a rapidly growing number of customers in the leisure betting and gaming market; we've sustained rapid growth over the last few years. Close relationships with Sky Sports provide a unique opportunity to deliver a real Sky experience that makes us stand out in the online sector.
As part of our continued growth were are looking for full time Contact Centre Advisors to join our expanding team. This role is all about giving an Industry Leading level of service to our most important asset, our customer.
As one of our Account Resolution Team Advisors you will deal with:
- Customer queries - Chat/phone/email
- Administrative queries such as resetting passwords and verifying customers
- Keeping up to date with new and existing promotions
- Providing solutions to customer issue and offering industry leading service
Working in the Account Resolution Team, you will be part of a fast paced, unique and energetic environment that offers something new and exciting every day, as well as during major sporting events.
The role requires advisors to think and act for the customer, to promote game changing thinking and be an amazing colleague by maintaining a positive attitude, listening to and enjoy helping people.
The working hours for this role would be any 5 days from 7 on a fully flexible shift pattern, with hours between 07:00-02:00. This will include including evening, weekend and bank holiday working.
As a valued employee of Sky Betting & Gaming you will benefit from a fantastic benefits package which includes:
- A very competitive salary
- Free Sky+ HD
- Private Medical Insurance
- Access to the Sky B&G Pension Scheme
In addition there is also a wide range of bespoke discounts including dental, holidays, mobile phones and much, much more!
If that sounds up your street - come and join us on our journey to being the Best Digital Business and make betting and gaming better.
- InfraSec Project ManagerLeedsFocus on delivering key Security projects for the tribe
- Senior Gaming Insight AnalystLeedsResponsible for devising & delivering analysis & insight
- Head of ProgrammesLeedsResponsible for the delivery of strategic technical programmes spanning multiple Tribes & external delivery partners