- Head of Data and Insight | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- PPC Specialist - Client side | Surrey | Step Ahead Recruitment Ltd | 30,000 to 39,999
- UX Development Manager | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- User Experience Researcher | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
|Company Name:|| |
Recruitment Genius Ltd
|Salary Band:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
NORTH WEST ENGLAND
|Closing Date:|| |
A new position within the company has been created, and they are looking for a super-bright iOS Developer to join their team.
As an iOS Developer who will really push the limits of what can be achieved, you'll be somebody who's as passionate as they are about mobile apps for iOS and the new possibilities created by the launch of the Apple Watch, Apple TV, and somebody who has an iOS app portfolio which they want to expand even further.
You'll work closely with their CEO to explore the future of all things VR and AI.
Your day to day role will involve developing cutting edge and bespoke iOS apps to the highest possible specification, liaising with the Head of Digital, and Project Manager, and allocating the relevant amount of time to each project as well as helping and supporting the rest of the team.
You'll get 100% support from us to help you grow your skills and master your craft, so if you aren't already an expert in everything in the list below - but you're a quick learner and love to develop yourself as well as apps, then don't let that hold you back!
- Building beautiful apps, preferably you'll have at least 6 months experience doing this in Swift.
- Inside out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Cocoapods experience.
- Experience preferred with Apple developer portal and iTunes connect, releasing and maintaining apps
- Experience of source control - ideally Git
- Sharing your experience with, and supporting the team
- If you have experience of JIRA or similar that would be great too
- Experience using JSON and REST web services
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A passion for delivering the highest quality work
- Excellent people skills.
One year+ Digital Agency experience
29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish on Fridays
- Your birthday off
- Laptop/cycle scheme available
- Monthly team Social
Manchester City centre office on John Dalton Street, a short walk from mainline train stations and tram stops - they are in the heart of the city. Their local pizza place "Crazy Pedro's" has awesome pizza, and Fridays they drink cocktails at the Liar's Club.
About The Company
The company works with brands to design and develop iPhone and Android apps for the Phone, TV and Watch along with bespoke websites. Their team of designers and developers in Manchester pushes the boundaries of what's possible because they believe in the value of positive change to challenge, inspire and deliver dreams.
To that end, in the near future they will be working in VR and AI, the successful candidate will get every opportunity to work on these exciting developments.
They have expanded since 2014 to now having 18 staff and creating immersive app development and design projects for clients across the globe.
- Head of ProgrammesLeedsResponsible for the delivery of strategic technical programmes spanning multiple Tribes & external delivery partners
- Senior Gaming Insight AnalystLeedsResponsible for devising & delivering analysis & insight
- Marketing Campaign AnalystEnderbyShare our vision, enthusiasm and drive to help us move things forward.