- Marketing Designer | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Football Trader | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Designer (9 month contract) | London | DesignStudioPeople | 30,000 to 39,999
- Tester | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Product Manager | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
QA Test Analyst
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
QA Test Analyst
|Company Name:|| |
Energize Recruitment Solutions Ltd
|Salary Band:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
NORTH WEST ENGLAND
|Closing Date:|| |
Would you like to work for a truly global world class business, however, you want to be more than just a number?
Want to work for an award-winning business, that you can make a difference? Does your company care about your health and well being?
Working out of the companies' open plan and modern office, a stone's throw away from the Trafford Centre, you will be delivering highly functional applications to your global colleagues and customers.
Working in growing and developing team, you will be responsible for:
*Reviewing requirements and specifications, and defining test conditions.
*Actively participating in planning, estimation, and prioritisation processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities.
*Designing test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
*Analyses and reports test activities and results.
This is a 9-5 environment where having a work-life balance is possible. However, you should possess a high level of digital skill, to ensure the business is always one step ahead. If you are keen to be part of a highly communicative multi-skilled team that values each other and have pride in what they do then this is the role you have been waiting for.
The office environment is open, relaxed and doesn't involve itself in politics, why not take advantage of this companies excellent free on-site refreshments or do a spot of shopping utilising the fantastic discounts available to you at the Trafford Centre.
This is truly a unique opportunity, where you could be part of a family business that is going places.
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Benefits: Annual Bonus, Contributory Pension, Generous Holiday Entitlement, Private Healthcare, Life insurance, Holiday discounts
To be considered for this position I would need a copy of your CV, however, if you don't yet have one readily available, but would like to discuss this in more detail to check your suitability please do not hesitate to get in touch!
To apply for this QA Test Analyst role, please send your CV across or call Ann-Marie Robinson on for more information.
QA Test Analyst - Trafford Park - Up to £35K
- Business Intelligence - Systems Development Team LeaderBristolChance to work on key strategic projects
- Media Planning ExecutiveNottinghamResponsible for managing the media buying & leading on campaign management
- Marketing DesignerSouth West LondonLooking for an innovative, highly talented & engaging Marketing Creative