- Reporting Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Online Trading Web Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Media Manager - Sky Games | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Digital Marketing Director | UK | C4Media | Highly Competitive
- Brand Manager - Gaming | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
Commercial Gaming Analyst
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
Commercial Gaming Analyst
|Salary Band:|| |
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Junior / Executive Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
|Closing Date:|| |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an analyst with fantastic communication skills to work for the UK's leading Online Gaming brand as a Commercial Gaming Analyst.
In the role you will be responsible for
- The effective measurement and analysis to inform decision making in the Gaming commercial and product teams.
- Ensuring effective, informative reporting is in place to monitor and react to key trends and business KPIs.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the impact of marketing and trading offers and make recommendations on how to maximize the opportunities they present.
- Building effective working relationships and managing multiple projects concurrently, whilst maintaining your attention to detail.
Key work areas may include
- Interaction with colleagues at all levels of the business to deliver outcomes of insight
- Supporting Insight Manager and Senior Analyst in the presentation of work
- Extraction, analysis & interpretation of data
- Measurement and modelling of marketing and trading offers and recommendation of future campaigns
- Producing engaging presentations and reports drawing on several sources to provide actionable insights to the business
- Work closely with Onsite and Research teams to ensure insight is provided in the appropriate context
- The post holder will also have responsibility to produce reports for the wider business in agreed formats on a regular basis
- Mathematics or numerate degree, or relevant compensating experience
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and report writing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve
- Attention to detail (essential)
- Ability to think logically and strategically
- Strong business acumen and the ability to see commercial opportunities
- A curious and questioning approach
- You will have 1+ years relevant experience within a research / analytics function of any organisation.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 0900 - 1730
- Online Site Search ManagerEnderbySearch is one of the most crucial parts of online shopping & we want to achieve...
- Web Merchandising ManagerYeovilWorking within our multi-award winning E-Commerce department
- Sky Games Digital Marketing ExecutiveLeedsExecute a multi-million pound Acquisition & Media Strategy for Sky Games