- Online Content Editor – International Websites | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Media Manager - Sky Games | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Digital Marketing Director | UK | C4Media | Highly Competitive
- Software Engineer in Test | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Brand Manager - Gaming | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
|Salary Band:|| |
20,000 to 29,999
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
NORTH WEST ENGLAND
|Closing Date:|| |
£20,000 + bonus + commissions
V Media Global is an exciting early stage digital media and marketing agency based in Liverpool. We're on an exciting journey with big growth plans and right now we're looking for a talented Traffic Director to join our team.
Reporting Directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for managing a small team including a Traffic Manager, Analytics Manager, Designer and Copywriter. In this key role you will be responsible for the overall conceptual control and subsequent creation, management and execution of our client advertising campaigns with a specific focus on Facebook ad campaigns.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Ad design and split testing
- Audience creation
- Conversion event creation
- Cold traffic campaigns
- Retargeting campaigns
- Campaign analytics and optimisation
- Ensuring all ad campaigns are optimised to deliver maximum ROI for our clients
- Working with the Content and Monetisation Directors to ensure the voice of the copy writing and ad-sense is maintained across all transition points
- Act as account manager and single point of contact to key, nominated V-Media Clients
- Taking end to end responsibility for client campaigns, working with the Content and Monetisation Directors to ensure there is a seamless transition across all phases of client campaigns
- Reporting KPIs to the Managing Director on a monthly basis
This is an exciting and varied role within a vibrant early stage company where you will have an opportunity to use your experience autonomously and make a significant impact on the growth and direction of the business.
To apply, please click on the link below.