- Programmatic Manager | Yeovil | Screwfix | Highly Competitive
- DevOps Engineer | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Online Marketing Manager (Customer Account Services) | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Digital Marketing Director | UK | C4Media | Highly Competitive
- Digital Content Editor | Bristol | Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) | 20,000 to 29,999
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
|Company Name:|| |
|Salary Band:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
|Closing Date:|| |
This large market leading financial company based in Cardiff currently seek an experienced Java Architect for a major project. Part of a highly skilled team, you will be asked to architect and write robust, thoroughly tested software, but bring a wealth of team leadership and mentoring to the business.
They are aiming to dramatically increase throughput, so experience with highly transactional Java environments would be preferred. You will be responsible for refreshing an Agile Java 8 stack to the very latest technologies. Experience with working in a highly Agile environment with TDD and BDD is essential.
Mandatory skills and experience
- Senior level Java Development and architecture
- high throughput and highly transactional
- low latency
- Agile environment using TDD, BDD
- mentoring, team leadership
Please send Cv's in response to this ad for further consideration. TRG act as an employment business in relation to this project.
- Sky Games Digital Marketing ExecutiveLeedsExecute a multi-million pound Acquisition & Media Strategy for Sky Games
- Digital Communities ManagerLondonAre you a passionate advocate for digital communities and what they mean to users?
- UI DesignerEnderbyLooking for outstanding design, creative, planning & problem solving skills