- Security Operations Analyst | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Free to Play Games Product Manager | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Interactive Media Technician | Egham | Royal Holloway, University of London | 20,000 to 29,999
- Digital Product Manager | London | Barclays | Highly Competitive
- Senior Web Development Executive (Web Developer) | Southampton | Carnival UK | Highly Competitive
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
|Salary Band:|| |
30,000 to 39,999
|Salary Details:|| |
Permanent contract, 37.5 hrs per week, salary range £33,500.00-£37,500.00 per annum + benefits
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
|Closing Date:|| |
Whizz-Kidz HQ, London
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital professional to join the communications team and play a central role in meeting the team’s targets to reach as many disabled children and young people across the UK.
Whizz-Kidz is a national children’s charity with a mission to transform the lives of disabled children and young people. We work to change these young lives by providing the vital equipment, support and life skills they need.
This is an exciting time for Whizz-Kidz as we have been awarded £5.3 million in Lottery funding to provide more opportunities for disabled children and young people. The grant will allow Whizz-Kidz to deliver more Young People’s Services than ever before; creating unprecedented opportunities to improve the futures of disabled children and young people through clubs, camps, wheelchair skills training and work placements.
The Digital Manager will maintain, develop and market the Whizz-Kidz website, lead Whizz-Kidz’s social media programme by creating a strategy to extend our reach, and deliver activities that build networks, engage communities and harness support.
The candidates will be expected to demonstrate experience in website development and understanding of digital marketing platforms.
The post-holder should be a natural communicator with outstanding written skills, excellent attention to detail and a good eye for creative design. Experience of running and managing blogs and filming and editing video content is also essential. The successful candidate should be comfortable working to strict deadlines across several projects.
To apply for this role please click on the 'APPLY' link below and include a copy of your C.V. together with a covering letter describing why you feel you are suitable for this role.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: if you do not submit both a C.V. and covering letter, we will not be able to process your application.
Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 7 February 2016
First Interview Date: Thursday 11 February 2016
Second Interview Date: Wednesday 17 February 2016
Please note; only candidates successful in obtaining an interview will be contacted.
Committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment.
Whizz-Kidz is the working name of The Movement for Non-Mobile Children (Whizz-Kidz). Registered charity No. 802872. Company registered in England and Wales No. 2444520. Charity registered in Scotland No. SC042607.
- Web Operations Engineer / DevOps EngineerLeedsWork as part of an agile, self-motivated, high performing team
- Interactive Media TechnicianEghamDeveloping technical support for courses examining digital & interactive culture
- Senior Digital Product ManagerLondonPlay a strategic commercial role in our Digital Banking team