- Scrum Master - Core Tribe | Sheffield | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Head of Digital Marketing | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Marketing Campaign Analyst | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Gaming Campaign Planning Manager | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Software Engineer (Node.JS, PHP, React, MySQL) | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
Paid Social Manager
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
Paid Social Manager
|Salary Band:|| |
Salary not specified
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
|Closing Date:|| |
One of the leading media groups in the UK are now looking for a talented Paid Social Planner Buyer for there leading London offices and they have asked for our help to find them.
You will be integrating Paid Social within the wider context of client business and the overall media mix.
Really we are looking for a Junior Manager looking into stepping into their first proper management role with 2 juniors as direct reports. We need you to be able to deliver high quality and accurate planning, management, optimisation and reporting across all Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Market Research into consumer behaviour will become second nature to you and you should be able to take the lead creation of strategy proposals for clients
Ensure integration of Paid Social within the Connected Response planning framework and leading client presentation of results, marketplace updates and competitive reports and insights
This is a rare opportunity to join a market leader and to make your impact with some extraordinary clients.
- UX Development ManagerEnderbyLead a group of Front-end Innovation Developers
- Head of ProgrammesLeedsResponsible for the delivery of strategic technical programmes spanning multiple Tribes & external delivery partners
- Product OwnerEnderbyEnsure that the customer is at the centre of all decisions