- Online Trading Manager | Southampton | Carnival UK | Highly Competitive
- Web Operations Engineer / DevOps Engineer | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Security Operations Analyst | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Advice and Content Manager | London | Asthma UK | 40,000 to 49,000
- Senior Digital Product Manager | London | Barclays | Highly Competitive
Paid Social Manager
Vacancy has expired
|Job Reference:|| |
|Job Title:|| |
Paid Social Manager
|Salary Band:|| |
Salary not specified
|Salary Details:|| |
|Job Level:|| |
Manager / Mid-Level
|Job Type:|| |
|Location / Region:|| |
|Closing Date:|| |
One of the leading media groups in the UK are now looking for a talented Paid Social Planner Buyer for there leading London offices and they have asked for our help to find them.
You will be integrating Paid Social within the wider context of client business and the overall media mix.
Really we are looking for a Junior Manager looking into stepping into their first proper management role with 2 juniors as direct reports. We need you to be able to deliver high quality and accurate planning, management, optimisation and reporting across all Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Market Research into consumer behaviour will become second nature to you and you should be able to take the lead creation of strategy proposals for clients
Ensure integration of Paid Social within the Connected Response planning framework and leading client presentation of results, marketplace updates and competitive reports and insights
This is a rare opportunity to join a market leader and to make your impact with some extraordinary clients.
- Advice and Content ManagerLondonFocused on content planning, creation, quality control & promotion
- Senior Web Development Executive (Web Developer)SouthamptonDelivering customer led, cost effective solutions across all devices
- UX ArchitectLeedsPassion for putting customers & users at the heart of everything you do