- OBIEE Senior Developer | Milton Keynes | The Foreign & Commonwealth Office | Highly Competitive
- Content Producer | Sheffield | Shelter | 20,000 to 29,999
- Online Content Editor – International Websites | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Online Marketing Manager (Customer Account Services) | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- Digital Analytics Manager | Yeovil | Screwfix | Highly Competitive
|Company Name:||Asthma UK|
Every ten seconds someone in the UK has a potentially life-threatening asthma attack and three people die every day. Tragically two thirds of these deaths could be prevented, whilst others still suffer with asthma so severe current treatments don’t work.
This has to change. That’s why Asthma UK exists. We work to stop asthma attacks and, ultimately, cure asthma by funding world leading research and scientists, campaigning for change and supporting people with asthma to reduce their risk of a potentially life threatening asthma attack.
We fight asthma in three ways:
We fund world class asthma research.
We campaign to improve the quality of care received by people with asthma.
We help hundreds of thousands of people a year with our expert advice and support.
Our vision is to stop asthma attacks and cure asthma. We have a proud history of funding research and supporting people with asthma for decades, and an independent review has shown Asthma UK scientists have made breakthroughs in many different areas. Asthma outcomes did improve during the latter part of the last century and so sometimes people mistakenly believe asthma is no longer serious or a drive for improvement not necessary. In fact in recent years the number of people with asthma has risen. 1 in 11 people in the UK has asthma, including 1.1 million children, and their chance of good outcomes have plateaued and on some measures declined. Tragically, still the majority of deaths from asthma are entirely preventable That’s why our strategy is to reduce the risk of life threatening asthma attacks; key to this will be ending the complacency about asthma.
Digital Communities Manager (ASTHMA16)
- UI DesignerEnderbyLooking for outstanding design, creative, planning & problem solving skills
- Digital Communities ManagerLondonAre you a passionate advocate for digital communities and what they mean to users?
- Sky Games Digital Marketing ExecutiveLeedsExecute a multi-million pound Acquisition & Media Strategy for Sky Games