- User Experience Researcher | Enderby | Next | Highly Competitive
- InfraSec Project Manager | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- iOS Swift Developer | Hammersmith and Fulham | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- CRM Planner | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Project Manager - Creative Operations 12 month FTC | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
Part of the Kingfisher group we are the UK's largest direct and online supplier of trade tools, accessories and hardware products, despatching thousands of parcels every week for next day and weekend delivery to tradesmen, handymen and serious DIY enthusiasts all over the UK. We're opening new trade counters on a weekly basis nationwide, so with an expansion programme that retailers envy, we really are an exciting and motivating place to progress your career.
We offer a wide range of careers. At Screwfix, we’ve got something for everyone - from our Head Office to our Contact Centre to our Trade Counters. We created nearly 1,000 new jobs in 2014 and we’re not going to stop there. We take great pride in delivering award-winning levels of customer service and are looking for people from all walks of life to help our customers get the job done.
Whether you join us in our retail Trade Counters, Head Office or Contact Centre you’ll be part of a unique multi-channel business. We focus on delivering incredible convenience, being product leaders and promising excellent value. To do that we need to have outstanding people who have the energy and skills and the customer understanding to deliver our growth plans
As a successful and growing brand that’s doubled in size over the last five years, we want to hear from talented people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. With opportunities in our Head Office and Contact Centre in Yeovil, as well as our nationwide network of Trade Counters – we really do have a career for everyone.
But what’s it really like to work here? The pace is fast and the standards are high. We work very hard to meet the needs of our customers and be even more successful. But make no mistake, we also like to have fun, muck in and support each other. As our people make all the difference, we believe in promoting from within, which is why a career at Screwfix can really take you places.
Oops! It looks like your search didn't return any results. Please try another search.
- Head of ProgrammesLeedsResponsible for the delivery of strategic technical programmes spanning multiple Tribes & external delivery partners
- Marketing Campaign AnalystEnderbyShare our vision, enthusiasm and drive to help us move things forward.
- UX Development ManagerEnderbyLead a group of Front-end Innovation Developers