Once you’ve perfected your senior web designer job description, it’s time to move onto your job advert. Your job advert is your chance to “sell” your company to a prospective candidate so it’s definitely worth putting a bit of time and effort into it.
On this page, you can find a sample job advert for a senior web designer role.
*Please note – the advert below is for exemplary purposes only. There is no role like this currently available at Bubble Jobs. If you are looking for a new web design job, it’s definitely worth taking a look at our job board to see what jobs are currently up for grabs.*
Senior Web Designer
Fancy using your design skills and expertise to create exciting, bold designs for the leading jobs board for the digital industry? Want to work with a small but friendly team in the middle of the Cheshire countryside? This could be the perfect role for you…
Bubble Jobs is the leading name in recruitment advertising in the digital industry. We advertise jobs in the field of eCommerce, digital marketing, graphic design, web development and media from major names, including UEFA, Mercedes-Benz, Virgin Media, Shelter and House of Fraser, in the UK and beyond.
In addition to our award-winning jobs board, we also have our very own Jobs and Careers Blog, a Digital Career Portal and a Digital Marketing Career Zone – but that’s not all. We also have a pretty hefty social media presence, we’re doing our bit to drive new talent into the digital industry – and we’re also working with HE career advisors to teach them about the different careers that are available in the digital industry. It’s definitely safe to say, we’re not your average jobs board.
To complement our existing team, we’re now looking for a new Senior Web Designer to join the business.
- Take responsibility for the overall design, look and feel of the Bubble Jobs site and any partner sites
- Liaise with clients to collect briefs and work with a team of junior designers to ensure all work produced meets brand guidelines and is delivered on time and to a high quality
- Manage a team of junior designers, providing assistance where needed
- Work with our account management team to ensure design projects are correctly priced
- Oversee the development of all website design elements, including site mock-ups, buttons, banners and offline marketing material
- Ensure every design produced, whether it’s a banner or new website template, delivers an effective experience across desktop, mobile and tablet
- Take responsibility for the design of our new mobile app
- Pro with the Adobe Creative Suite
- At least four years working in the digital industry, preferably for a recruitment business or similar brand
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge and a strong working knowledge of responsive design
- Strong team and project management skills – you’ll need to be able to work on lots of different projects at the same time
- A killer portfolio which demonstrates your skills and range of clients
- Experience with UX design, particularly wire-framing and prototyping would be a real bonus
Sound like your kind of role? We want to hear from you!
*Still not convinced you can write an effective job advert? If you choose to advertise on Bubble Jobs, we can help! Call us today on 03300 883270.*