Once you’ve got your job description perfected, it’s time to move onto your Senior UX Designer job advert. Your advert is your chance to show off your brand and the role on offer, so it requires some serious time and effort.
On this page you can find a sample job advert we’ve created for an imaginary senior UX designer job role at Bubble Jobs. This advert should give you some idea as to how you should put your job ad together.
*Please note – this job advert is for exemplary purposes only. There is no role like this currently available. If you are looking for a new UX job, visit our jobs board to see what vacancies are currently up for grabs.*
Senior UX Designer
Looking for the next challenge in your UX career? Want to work for an award-winning brand that’s set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside? This could be the role for you…
Bubble Jobs is the leading job board in the digital industry. Dedicated to advertising the best digital vacancies in the UK and beyond, we count UEFA, Shop Direct and Shelter as some of our top clients – and in the last 12 months we’ve picked up a handful of prestigious industry awards.
Here at Bubble, we’re not your average jobs board. We have our own voice and we’ve worked hard to establish our position within the industry by building a great site and a social media presence which is full of free help and advice for job seekers and employers. On top of all that, we’ve got our own Digital Career Portal and we’re also part of the EC’s Grand Coalition for Digital Jobs, which means we’re doing our bit to drive new talent into the digital industry.
- Take overall responsibility for the user experience of our award-winning job board and mobile site, ensuring job seekers and employers receive the best experience possible
- Manage user experience across our Blog, Digital Career Portal and Career Zones, in addition to any third party partner sites
- Manage a team of junior UX designers
- Set up and manage all user research and usability testing, providing insights to the MD and rest of the team
- Oversee the creation of all wireframes, user journey flows and prototypes for any new site or app within the Bubble portfolio
- Work with our development team to ensure all UX design changes are implemented properly
- Perform regular UX audits to ensure the user experience across Bubble is as good as it can be
- Liaise with third party providers as and when required
- Represent Bubble at key industry events
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a UX designer role
- Experience managing a team of junior designers
- Excellent knowledge of key prototyping tools such as Omigraffle and Axure
- Experience in the job board or recruitment industry would be a definite bonus
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates impressive ROI for the end client
- Strong project management, presentation and communication skills
- Extensive experience with responsive and mobile UX
Think you tick all the boxes? We want to hear from you!
*Still struggling to put your UX job ad together? We can help – call us on 03300 883270 today to find out how!*