Happy with your Senior UI Designer job description? It’s time to move onto your advert!
Your job advert differs from your job description because it’s usually much shorter and is normally much less formal because it’s what a potential candidate sees – so it needs to look attractive!
On this page we’ve created a sample Senior UI Designer job advert to give you an idea of what yours should look like.
*Please note: there is no job like this currently available at Bubble Jobs. That said; If you are looking for a new UI vacancy, please visit our jobs board to see what UI jobs are currently up for grabs.*
Sample Senior UI Designer
Want to take control of the overall UI design and usability of one of the leading names in the digital recruitment industry? You’d better read on…
Crowned ‘Best Job Board’ at the 2014 Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Bubble Jobs is the leading jobs board in the digital industry. From graphic design and social media jobs to eCommerce vacancies and web development roles, we advertise them all at Bubble Jobs from leading brands such as Virgin Media, Sainsbury’s and UEFA.
Think that’s all we have to offer? Think again! In addition to our jobs board, we’re also known for our super-useful Jobs and Careers Blog, our innovative Digital Career Portal and our brand new Digital Marketing Career Zone – all of which are used by thousands of digital job seekers every day. On top of all that, we’re also known for being pretty vocal on social media, having our say on the latest trends in the digital industry and working one-on-one with HE career advisors to teach them about the range of careers the digital industry has to offer. With all that in mind; it’s safe to say no two days are ever the same at Bubble HQ.
Due to continued growth and success, we’re now looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our friendly team at the Bubble head office.
- Take overall responsibility for ensuring our job board, microsites and mobile apps deliver an effective user experience and user interface for all clients and job seekers
- Ensure all actions are easy to complete on all desktop, mobile and tablet devices
- Take the lead when liaising with third party partners
- Manage a team of junior UI designers
- Represent Bubble Jobs at key industry events as and when necessary
- Manage and maintain a library of design components, ensuring all components represent the Bubble Jobs brand and style
- Oversee analysis of all competitor UI design and usability
- Manage all user testing and user research for the Bubble Jobs portfolio of sites
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven experience in a similar UI designer role
- Experience in managing teams effectively
- A passion for the Bubble Jobs brand and our portfolio of sites
- An extensive portfolio which demonstrates responsive design and UI design across all devices
- A good working knowledge of HTML5/XHTML and CSS3
- Experience working with third party partners
- A degree in Human Computer Interaction or related discipline
- A good working knowledge of user testing and research techniques
- A strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and tools such as Sketch
- Experience in the recruitment industry would be a definite bonus
- Friendly, small team
- Good working environment
- Small, countryside office
Think you could be who we’re looking for? We want to hear from you!
*Still struggling to write your own job advert? If you choose to advertise on Bubble Jobs, we can help – call us on 03300 883270 today*.