On this page, you can find a sample job advert for a senior graphic designer vacancy at Bubble Jobs. Don’t forget; this is just a sample ad so while it’s OK to use it for guidance, we strongly suggest you rejig it so it accurately reflects the role you’ve got on offer.
*Please note – this is just a sample job advert – there is no job like this currently available at Bubble Jobs. If you are looking for a new graphic designer role, be sure to visit our jobs board to check out the latest vacancies.*
Senior Graphic Designer
Fancy leading the design team for the leading job board in the digital industry? Want to work for a fun company in the heart of the Cheshire countryside?
Bubble Jobs is an award-winning job board that specialises in advertising jobs in the digital sector from major brands such as UEFA, Virgin Media, Shop Direct and Action For Children. But recruitment advertising is really only the beginning.
Here at Bubble, we’re much more than just a job board (and a really great one at that!). We’ve also got our own Blog (which is packed full of useful job seeker advice and tips), our own Digital Career Portal which has been created to act as an introduction to the digital sector – and we’ve also got our own Digital Career Zones to help candidates who are searching for a digital job.
On top of all that, we’ve also got a really impressive social media presence and we’re also working with universities and colleges all over the country to raise awareness of digital careers. We told you we weren’t your average job board!
Here at Bubble, we’re growing fast and we’re now looking for a new member to join our team.
- Oversee the creation of all sales and marketing material for Bubble Jobs – this could be anything from media packs to display banners and everything in between
- Ensure all work produced accurately reflects the tone and style of Bubble Jobs
- Liaise with Bubble Jobs’ clients and manage the production of all additional branding inventory
- Ensure all email marketing templates produced meet brand criteria and look visually appealing on all devices
- Work with third party partners to oversee the creation of extra branding materials
- Manage and train all junior members of the design team
- Attend marketing events as and when required
What We’re Looking For:
The right candidate for this role will:
- Ideally have a degree in graphic or web design (or a related discipline)
- Have a strong portfolio which demonstrates their quality of work across a range of clients and brands
- Be a pro with things like Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Have previous experience of managing and mentoring a team
- Be willing to work with a limited budget and to tight deadlines at times
- Be able to identify with the Bubble Jobs brand
- Have strong project and team management skills
- Be a good team-player
Think you could be our next Senior Graphic Designer? We want to hear from you!
*Still still struggling to create your senior graphic designer job advert? Give us a call today on 03300 883270.*