Perfected your senior games designer job description? It’s time to move on to your job advert.
Unlike a job description, a job advert should be punchy and friendly and should paint your company and the role on offer in the best possible light.
To give you an idea of what a job advert should look like, on this page, we’ve created a sample senior games designer job advert for Bubble Jobs.
*Please note – the role below does not currently exist at Bubble Jobs – it has been created for exemplary purposes only. If you are looking for a new games designer job, be sure to check out our jobs board.*
Senior Games Designer
Want to create exciting, compelling games for one of the leading names in the digital recruitment industry? This job could be the perfect fit…
Bubble Jobs is the number one digital jobs board. We advertise the latest digital marketing, eCommerce, content, social media, design and development vacancies from the world’s top brands, such as Mercedes-Benz, Barclays, Three and Action For Children. But that’s just the beginning…
In addition to the jobs board which has picked up a number of major industry awards over the last couple of years, we also run a successful Blog, Digital Careers Portal and Digital Marketing Career Zone – all of which are free to access and have been created to help to give job seekers the best chance of success when applying for digital jobs.
Due to continued growth, we’re now looking for a Senior Games Designer to join our team in Cheshire.
- Lead the conception and development for all games under the Bubble Jobs brand and partner sites
- Manage junior team members
- Work with our existing graphic designers to ensure all games produced meet brand guidelines
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to establish a strategy to market all completed games
- Take responsibility for the development and maintenance of all game documentation
- Attend industry events as and when necessary
- A minimum of five years of experience in the games design industry
- A passion for gaming and the digital industry
- Excellent command of the Adobe Creative Suite, game structures and systems
- Experience with mobile and mobile consoles would be a bonus
- Strong understanding of good UI and UX
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- At least one completed title
- A diverse, high quality portfolio
- A degree or qualification in games design is desirable
- Strong brand
- Good team environment
- Office situated in the middle of the countryside
Sound like your ideal job? We want to hear from you!
*Still struggling to write your job advert? We can help! We offer free help and advice when you choose to advertise on our jobs board – call us today on 03300 883270.*