Finished putting the finishing touches to your senior artworker job description? It’s time to move onto your job advert.
Your job advert should be much more approachable than your job description and should really sell your company to prospective candidates.
Not sure where to start? Don’t panic – on this page we’ve created a sample senior artworker job advert which you can use for inspiration.
*Please note – this advert is for exemplary purposes only. If you are looking for a new artworker vacancy, please take a look at our jobs board today.*
Sample Senior Artworker Job Advert
Fancy leading all artworking activity for the biggest name in the digital recruitment industry? We could have the role for you…
Bubble Jobs is the number one destination for digital jobs. Virgin Media, Mercedes-Benz, Shelter, Action For Children, Telefonica; you name it, we advertise digital, graphic design, social media, eCommerce and digital marketing vacancies for them all!
Here at Bubble we have a strong brand and a clear identity and we’ve carried that right across our job board, Blog, Digital Career Portal and Digital Career Zones – all of which have been created to give digital job seekers the best possible chance of success.
To take Bubble to the next level, we’re looking for a Senior Artworker to join our small but friendly team.
- Oversee the artworking of all promotional material for the Bubble Jobs brand, including leaflets, brochures, adverts and PDFs
- Manage a team of junior artworkers
- Work with external clients to ensure all promotional material meets their brand guidelines
- General preparation of design files to a digital reprographic standard ready for pre-press production
- Effectively manage a schedule for all members of the team, ensuring all work produced is delivered on time and to a high quality
- Work with the account management team to assist with artworking for key pitch presentations and award entries
- Liaise with client contacts as and when necessary
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years in a professional artworker role
- A passion for creating high quality artwork
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Team management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Dreamweaver
- Excellent working knowledge of artwork, repro and print processes
- Strong portfolio
- Experience in the recruitment industry would be a bonus
- The chance to work for a company that’s making waves in a competitive industry
- Small, countryside location
- Friendly, down-to-earth team
Think this sounds like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
*Still struggling to create the perfect advert? If you choose to advertise on Bubble Jobs, we can help – call us today on 03300 883270 to discuss your options.*