Got your junior UX designer job description nailed? It’s time to move onto your job advert – and yes, you do need both!
To help you out, we’ve put together a sample junior UX designer job advert for Bubble Jobs – but, as ever, you will need to tweak it for the job you’ve got on offer.
*Please note; this is just a sample job advert – there’s no job like this currently available at Bubble Jobs. That said; if you are on the look-out for a new UX job, you can find the latest vacancies on our jobs board here.*
Junior UX Designer
Fancy creating amazing user experiences for the leading job board in the digital industry? Want to work for a friendly team in the middle of the Cheshire countryside? You’d better read on…
With clients like UEFA, Cancer Research UK, Virgin Media and House of Fraser, it’s fair to say that Bubble is the leading name when it comes to digital job vacancies. Between our sites we attract more than 100,000 visitors every month – and we’re the first port of call when major brands need to hire new digital talent.
In addition to our award-winning jobs board, we also run a highly successful Jobs and Careers Blog, Digital Career Portal and numerous digital industry Career Zones – all of which have been created to provide free help and support to job seekers in the digital industry. On top of that, we’re also helping to educate careers advisors up and down the country about digital careers – and we’re also providing free help and advice on social media every day.
In response to company expansion, we’re now looking for a Junior UX Designer to join our team.
- Work with our Head of UX to create an effective user experience for all clients and candidates across all sites
- Help to contribute to the user experience of microsites
- Assist with user research and usability testing to ensure any design changes implemented onto Bubble Jobs meet the requirements of all of our users
- Assist with the production of wireframes and prototypes using Omnigraffle and Microsoft Visio
- Work with our developers to implement a great user experience across all of our mobile apps
- Work with our MD and Digital Marketing Manager to implement effective user experience across any new site builds
- A passion for great UX and IA
- A minimum of 18 months in a similar role
- Although not essential, a degree in HCI or Psychology would be highly desirable
- A good understanding of Bubble Jobs as a business
- Experience with Microsoft Visio and Omnigraffle
- Experience with user testing and user research would be a bonus
- A good understanding of the latest UI and UX trends and techniques
- Proficient in creating wireframes and user flows
- A good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
*Still not sure how to put your job ad together? Give us a call today on 03300 883270.*