Once you’ve got your job description nailed, it’s time to move onto your Junior UI Designer job advert.
In your job advert, you have the opportunity to include a bit of info about your company and to include a bit of personality so a potential candidate gets an idea of who you are as a company.
On this page, we’ve mocked up a sample job advert for a Junior UI Designer role to give you some idea of what your advert should look like.
*Please note: this advert is not real – it has been created for exemplary purposes only. If you are looking for a new UI vacancy, please visit our jobs board to see what UI jobs are currently up for grabs.*
Sample Junior UI Designer
Want to contribute to the overall UI design and usability of one of the leading niche job boards in the UK? Like the idea of working in the picturesque Cheshire countryside? You’d better read on…
Here at Bubble Jobs, advertising the best new digital jobs from major names like UEFA, House of Fraser and Mercedes-Benz is our specialism. In the last year we’ve picked up two major recruitment awards – and in the last few months we’ve been shortlisted for four more – which demonstrates just how hard we work and how much our clients value us.
In addition to our jobs board which attracts thousands of visitors every month, we also run a really successful Blog, Career Portal and Digital Marketing Career Zone – all of which are free to access and are packed full of useful job seeker help and advice. Think that’s all we do? Think again! We’ve also got a really active social media presence and we’re also working with universities from around the UK to raise awareness of digital careers to students, graduates and career advisors.
To complement our existing team, we’re now looking for a Junior UI Designer to join our offices in Cheshire.
- Work with our Head of UI Design to ensure our job board, microsites and mobile apps deliver an effective user experience and an effective user interface
- Liaise with third party partners to ensure all UI design changes and improvements are implemented properly
- Work with our Digital Marketing Manager to evaluate the effect of UI design changes
- Stay on top of the latest UI design trends and techniques
- Evaluate the UI design and usability of competitor job boards
- Help to create UI design wireframes, mock ups and final designs across all desktop, mobile and tablet devices
- Help to implement user design improvements to partner sites
What We’re Looking For:
- A passion for the Bubble Jobs brand and our portfolio of sites
- A strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Strong understanding of UI design techniques and tools, particularly wireframing and prototyping
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- A willingness to learn and develop as a UI Designer
- An effective portfolio which reflects a range of UI design techniques
- Experience with mobile apps would be a big bonus
- Competency in Sketch is also highly desirable
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning job board
- Great, friendly team
- Lovely location
- No office politics!
Sound good? Click that ‘apply’ button today!
*Not convinced you can create your own job advert? If you choose to advertise on Bubble Jobs, we can help – call us on 03300 883270*.