Think you can just post your graphic designer job description up on a job board and that’ll do the trick? Think again! Your job advert should be a bit different to your job description/spec and should include info on your company and a bit of personality to make it appeal to prospective candidates.
On this page, you can find a sample job advert for a junior graphic designer vacancy at Bubble Jobs.
*Please note – this is just a sample job advert – there is no job like this currently available at Bubble Jobs. If you are looking for a new graphic designer job, be sure to visit our jobs board to check out the latest vacancies.*
Junior Graphic Designer
Want to work for an innovative company that’s making waves in the digital industry? Fancy assisting with the creation of everything from banners to blog designs? This could be the role for you.
Bubble Jobs is the leading job board for the digital industry and it’s safe to say that we definitely stand out from the competition. The proud owner of multiple awards, we have a strong voice, know who we are – and, most importantly, where we want to be.
Every day we work with major brands such as UEFA, Cancer Research UK and Mercedes-Benz to advertise their latest vacancies in the things like graphic design, eCommerce, digital marketing and web development. But that’s not all. We’ve also got our own Blog, Digital Career Portal and Digital Career Zones which attract hundreds of thousands of visitors every single month.
On the back of company expansion, we’re now looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team in Cheshire.
- Assist our senior graphic designer to create lots of lovely sales and marketing material for Bubble Jobs – this could be everything from media packs to display banners
- Ensure all online and offline work is on-brand and accurately reflects our brand values
- Help to create additional branding inventory for Bubble Jobs’ clients right across the digital sector, ensuring this work meets their strict brand guidelines
- Create and build monthly promotional email marketing templates for Bubble Jobs
- Work with third party partners to create extra branding materials
- Liaise with clients to discuss their requirements for things like banners and promotional eShots
- Attend regular training events, courses and marketing events as and when required
What We’re Looking For:
The right candidate for this role will:
- Ideally have a degree in graphic or web design (or a related discipline)
- Have a good working knowledge of things like Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Have a passion for the Bubble Jobs brand and a good understanding of what we do
- Be a real team player and will be willing to muck in when needed
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have previous commercial experience working with a range of clients
Think we’ve just described you? Get applying today!
*Still not convinced you can write a junior graphic designer job advert? Give us a call today on 03300 883270.*