Once you’ve created your junior games designer job description, it’s time to move onto your job advert – and yes, you do need both!
While your job description should be lengthy and detailed, your job advert should be much shorter and much more personable and approachable.
To help you out, on this page, we’ve created a sample junior games designer job advert to give you an idea of what your ad should look like!
*Please note – the role below has been created for exemplary purposes only – no role like this currently exists at Bubble Jobs. If you are looking for a new games designer job, be sure to check out our jobs board.*
Junior Games Designer
Love gaming? Want to join a company that has a distinguished brand and that’s going places? You’d better read on…
Bubble Jobs is the leading job board in the digital industry. Working with major names such as Barclays, Action For Children, Mercedes Benz and House of Fraser, we advertise the latest digital, eCommerce, online marketing, design and development vacancies from across the UK and beyond. But that’s not all…
In addition to our award-winning job board, we also run a hugely successful jobs and careers blog, a popular Digital Career Portal and a brand new Digital Marketing Career Zone – all of which are dedicated to helping people find their ideal job in the digital sector. On top of all of that, we’re also doing lots of work offline with HE career advisors to drive new talent into the sector – and we’re also answering digital job seeker questions every day over social media.
To take Bubble Jobs to the next level, we’re now looking for a Junior Games Designer to join our team in Cheshire.
- Assist the Senior Games Designer in creating compelling, exciting games which help to raise awareness of digital careers
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Contribute to the game design documentation
- Work directly with the development team to contribute to the vision of the game
- Balance game content
- Keep up to date with the latest game design trends
- A minimum of two years of experience in the games design industry
- A passion for gaming and the digital industry
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Good understanding of UI and UX
- Small, friendly team
- No two days are ever the same
- Picturesque location
Think you have what it takes to join the Bubble team? Get clicking on that apply button today!
*Need help with your advert? We can offer free help and advice when you choose to advertise on our jobs board – call us today on 03300 883270.*