If you’ve got your junior artworker job description perfected, it’s time to move onto your job advert.
Unlike your job description, your job advert can be much less informal and can really show off what you’ve got on offer at your company.
On this page you can find a sample job advert for a junior artworker role at Bubble Jobs.
*Please note – the role below is not real – it has been created for the purposes of template purposes only. If you are interested in junior artworker vacancies, you can find lots of great creative job roles on our jobs board today.*
Fancy creating stunning artwork for the number one job board in the digital industry? You’d better keep reading…
Bubble Jobs is the leading destination for digital jobs in the UK and beyond. We work with major brands like Mercedes-Benz, Three, Telefonica and Sainsbury’s to advertise the best digital marketing, eCommerce, social media, web design and digital development jobs in the UK. But that’s just the start.
In addition to our jobs board, we also run a successful Jobs and Careers blog, a Digital Career Portal and Digital Career Zones – all of which have been developed to give digital job seekers the best chance of bagging a new job. Oh, and did we mention we’re also working alongside major brands like Google and Samsung to drive new talent into the digital sector? With all that in mind, it’s safe to say that we’re not your average digital jobs board!
Due to company expansion, we’re currently looking for a Junior Artworker to join our head offices.
- Support the Senior Artworker in the artworking of all promotional material for Bubble Jobs. This could be in the form of brochures, banners, websites, reports and presentations
- Support in artworking for promotional materials for a range of Bubble Jobs clients
- Ensure all promotional material produced meets brand guidelines and client guidelines
- Liaise with clients as and when necessary
- Work with the account management team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations and award entries
What We’re Looking For:
- A passion for creating high quality, promotional artwork material
- At least one year of experience in a professional creative role
- A good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- A diverse portfolio
- A strong understanding of what Bubble Jobs does and where it sits within the market
- Strong team management skills
- Small, hard-working team
- A company that’s passionate about its industry
- Countryside location
Do you think you’re the Junior Artworker we’re looking for? Hit that ‘apply’ button today!
*Still having issues creating your job ad? Don’t forget; our team can help if you choose to advertise on our job board – call us today on 03300 883270 to find out more.*