If you’ve got your animator job description nailed, it’s time to move onto your job advert.
Your animation job advert should be different to your description because it should be much less formal and much more advertorial – remember; you want to convince potential candidates to apply!
To give you a bit of guidance, we’ve created a sample job advert for an animator role at Bubble Jobs.
*Please note; the advert on this page has been created for exemplary purposes only – there is no role like this currently available at Bubble Jobs. That said; if you are looking for animation jobs, you can find lots of great vacancies on our jobs board today.*
Fancy leading the animation and design for the leading job board in the digital industry? You’d better read on…
Bubble Jobs is the top destination for digital jobs in the UK. Whether you’re looking for a digital designer role with a major name like Telefonica or a digital marketing role with a boutique digital agency, you can find it at Bubble Jobs – but our jobs board is really just the tip of the iceberg.
In addition to our jobs board, we’re also doing our bit to drive new talent into the digital sector through our Digital Career Portal and our training workshops with HE career advisors – and we’ve also got our own Digital Career Zones to help candidates to get their dream jobs in the industry.
To compliment our existing team, we’re now searching for an Animator to join our Cheshire offices.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager to create character animations and animated shorts to promote and raise awareness of digital careers
- Mentor our animation apprentice
- Work with third party clients to produce animated videos to promote their digital vacancies
- Represent Bubble Jobs at key industry events as and when required
- Ensure all animation work is completed to a high standard and to tight deadlines
What We’re Looking For:
- Someone who is passionate about the digital industry and the jobs within it
- At least three years of experience in a professional animation role
- Proficiency with programmes such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Motion Builder and Maya
- Team management experience
- A strong portfolio and showreel
- Experience in the recruitment industry would be a bonus
- Diverse role
- Small, committed team
- Picturesque countryside location
Think you could be the candidate we’re looking for? Get clicking on that ‘apply’ button today!
*Need help to advertise your animator role? Give us a call today on 03300 883270.*