- Product Manager | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Designer (9 month contract) | London | DesignStudioPeople | 30,000 to 39,999
- Traffic Director | Liverpool | V Media Global | 20,000 to 29,999
- Service Desk Analyst - 2nd Line Support | Woking | Clearwater People Solutions Ltd | Salary not specified
- Graphic Designer / Photographer | London | SL Resources | 20,000 to 29,999
Bubble Jobs - Job Widget, RSS and XML Job Feeds
Want to display the latest digital jobs on your website?
Well you can! We have a number of options to do this so choose your preference below:
OPTION 1 - BUBBLE JOBS WIDGET
Install our handy jobs widget onto your site in 3 easy steps.
Step 1. Just select which job feed you want to create from the list below.
Step 2. Click "Get Code"
Step 3. Copy and paste the code shown into the HTML on your website.
OPTION 2 - RSS OR XML JOB FEED
Use our RSS feeds on your website.
Step 1. Just select which RSS or XML job feed you want to create from the list below.
Step 2. Click "Get RSS" or "Get XML"
Step 3. Copy and paste the RSS or XML feed URL into your preferred Feed Reader on your website.
Alternatively, if you can't find the feed you're looking for below, get in touch and we'll put together a custom feed especially for your site.
OPTION 3 - CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOMISED WIDGET
Create your own customised job widget to match your website design.
Step 1. Just select which RSS job feed you want to create from the list above.
Step 2. Click here to visit the NOVAFEED website
Step 3. Copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the widget designer
Step 4. Style your job widget to match your website
Step 5. Click "Publish" to get the widget code for your website
Step 6. Copy and paste the code shown into the HTML on your website.
- Search Engine Optimisation Manager (SEO)LondonAchieve digital commercial engagement with our customers
- Business Intelligence - Systems Development Team LeaderBristolChance to work on key strategic projects
- Head of Technology - Bet Customer TribeLeedsSignificant experience within an agile environment