- Commercial Gaming Analyst | Leeds | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Designer (9 month contract) | London | DesignStudioPeople | 30,000 to 39,999
- Test Lead | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Marketing Designer | South West London | Sky Betting & Gaming | Highly Competitive
- Digital Services Assistant (Customer Contact Team) | Bournemouth | Stonewater | 20,000 to 29,999
About Bubble Jobs
Bubble Jobs is the multi-award winning niche job board for the digital industry. We advertise web, digital, eCommerce, marketing and online jobs for the UK's leading brands and digital recruiters.
We are the proud winners of Best Job Board/Career Board at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2014 and 2015 and Best Specialist Jobs Board at the Global Recruiter Awards 2014 and have been highly commended for multiple OnRec Awards throughout 2014 and 2015.
Outside of our core digital job advertising services, we offer a wide range of innovative, additional services and inventory including pro-active social media promotion, network posting on up to 1400 partner sites, blog advertorials and bespoke advert copywriting to really enhance the visibility of vacancies.Click here to view our full range of advertising services and inventory.
In addition to being the leading jobs board for our industry, we've also developed some great resources to help job seekers and employers connect. We publish the Jobs and Careers Blog - with a monthly readership of over 45,000, it's a leading destination for job seekers and employers looking for useful information and resources on everything from CV and interview advice to interview and recruitment advice.
We also operate the Bubble Digital Career Portal; a site aimed specifically at graduates, school leavers, teachers and career advisors. Our Digital Career Portal has been designed to provide information on the jobs and careers available in the digital sector. It features a wide range of useful resources for anyone considering a career in the digital industry, including a digital careers quiz, digital career paths, a digital industry guide and the latest digital apprenticeships.
Bubble Jobs is the leading site in our niche and we offer more services as standard than any other job board in our market. Our innovative solutions and pro-active approach enables us to promote relevant vacancies to the right audience.
We have an outstanding social media presence with an average social reach of over 375,000 for campaigns.
We actively promote the digital industry to the next generation of talent coming through HE channels through interactive workshops and events with career advisors at universities and colleges across the UK. Our work in this area has seen us become a stakeholder member of the European Commission’s Grand Coalition for Digital Jobs alongside organisations including Google, Accenture, Samsung, BBC, CISCO, Intel and SAP.
- Search Engine Optimisation Manager (SEO)LondonAchieve digital commercial engagement with our customers
- Head of Technology - Bet Customer TribeLeedsSignificant experience within an agile environment
- Test LeadSouth West LondonOpportunity to lead the Oddschecker QA team, in a central role within the business